Grand Ages: Medieval
Grand Ages: Medieval is a 3D strategy game developed by Gaming Minds Studios that is available for purchase on Steam or from the game’s official website. In Grand Ages: Medieval players will get to experience the thrill of commanding their very own civilization in Europe’s Middle Ages. Players will begin their conquest as the mayor of a small settlement with very few assets. By gathering resources, expanding your trading skills, waging strategic battles, and protecting your trade routes you will be able to lead your people to greatness and take over Europe. An exciting campaign can be followed as you work your way to greatness or you can play in multiplayer matches consisting of up to 8 players who are all itching to start staking their claim on territory. Do you think you have what it takes to rise from a humble mayor to a true leader?
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Sep 25, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Gaming Minds Studios
- Publisher: Kalypso Media Digital
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, PS4
- +Massive scale!
- +Numerous goods to barter.
- +Natural disasters add unpredictable elements.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- CPU: Intel® i5 3 GHz or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Geforce GTX 650ti or better
- HDD: 5 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Fury of the Feywild Interview
- With Fury of the Feywild on the horizon for Neverwinter, we had an opportunity to ask some questions of Perfect World Entertainment and Crypti...
- Moon Hunters: 8-bit Co-op RPG now on Kickstarter
- After nine months of concepting, sweating, and working with the Square Enix Collective, Moon Hunters is finally ready for Kickstarter. Moon Hu...