Grand Ages: Medieval
Grand Ages: Medieval is a 3D strategy game developed by Gaming Minds Studios that is available for purchase on Steam or from the game’s official website. In Grand Ages: Medieval players will get to experience the thrill of commanding their very own civilization in Europe’s Middle Ages. Players will begin their conquest as the mayor of a small settlement with very few assets. By gathering resources, expanding your trading skills, waging strategic battles, and protecting your trade routes you will be able to lead your people to greatness and take over Europe. An exciting campaign can be followed as you work your way to greatness or you can play in multiplayer matches consisting of up to 8 players who are all itching to start staking their claim on territory. Do you think you have what it takes to rise from a humble mayor to a true leader?
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Sep 25, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Gaming Minds Studios
- Publisher: Kalypso Media Digital
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, PS4
- +Massive scale!
- +Numerous goods to barter.
- +Natural disasters add unpredictable elements.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- CPU: Intel® i5 3 GHz or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Geforce GTX 650ti or better
- HDD: 5 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- New screens for Dungeons and Dragons Online Update 13
- Turbine has released a new set of screenshots to reveal more about its upcoming Update 13 for Dungeons and Dragons Online.
- Age of Wushu: Peach Blossom Island Sect Revealed
- Age of Wushu introduced a new hidden Sect (class), Peach Blossom Island for the upcoming expansion Tempest of Strife.