Grand Ages: Medieval
Grand Ages: Medieval is a 3D strategy game developed by Gaming Minds Studios that is available for purchase on Steam or from the game’s official website. In Grand Ages: Medieval players will get to experience the thrill of commanding their very own civilization in Europe’s Middle Ages. Players will begin their conquest as the mayor of a small settlement with very few assets. By gathering resources, expanding your trading skills, waging strategic battles, and protecting your trade routes you will be able to lead your people to greatness and take over Europe. An exciting campaign can be followed as you work your way to greatness or you can play in multiplayer matches consisting of up to 8 players who are all itching to start staking their claim on territory. Do you think you have what it takes to rise from a humble mayor to a true leader?
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Sep 25, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Gaming Minds Studios
- Publisher: Kalypso Media Digital
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, PS4
- +Massive scale!
- +Numerous goods to barter.
- +Natural disasters add unpredictable elements.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- CPU: Intel® i5 3 GHz or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Geforce GTX 650ti or better
- HDD: 5 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- CCP Games Closing San Francisco Office
- CCP Games confirms it will close its San Francisco office, laying off employees and continuing to restructure its company.
- Iron Grip: Marauders Design Showcases
- Iron Grip: Marauders is a strategy game where players take on the roll of an airship pirate. The developers have released design showcases for...
- Taichi Panda: Heroes (Taichi Panda 2) Closed Beta Preview
- Taichi Panda: Heroes is Snail Game’s latest offering to the Taichi Panda franchise for the Android and iOS.