Granado Espada Online offers little choice in terms of customization at the beginning of the game, but utilizes some truly innovative concepts that make up for it as players progress. Humans are the only available race, there are no facial, hair or body customizations available, and there are only five classes – however players are able to obtain new classes in the form of cards and mercenaries that further bolster their ranks, and offer additional family customization.
Fighter – Close-Range Melee, Sword and Shield
Scout – One or Two Daggers, Damage and Healing Class
Wizard –Long-Range Spellcaster, Area of Effect Damage
Musketeer –Long-Range Gunner
Elementalist – Fire, Ice and Lighting Affinity, Buffing Class
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 14, 2006
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Hanbitsoft
- Publisher: Redbana / EuroGamez (EU)
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Amazing Music.
- +Control up to 3 characters simultaneously.
- +Innovative gameplay style.
- +Multiple class specializations.
- -No character customization.
- -Mild learning curve.
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista or 7
- CPU: Intel® CoreTM2 Duo Dual-Core equivalent or above
- RAM: 4 GB or more RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 GT or ATI/AMD RadeonTM HD3870 512MB equivalent or higher
- HDD: 10 GB or higher free space
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword - Ara Haan The Nine-Tailed Fox Preview
- Now anyone who knows me well knows that I like my women on the foxy side of the spectrum.
- Forge of Empires Reaches 100 Million Euros Lifetime Revenue
- InnoGames' strategy game Forge of Empires has reached a lifetime revenue of 100 million Euros.
- Doom Returns with Solo Campaign and id Multiplayer
- Developed by ID Software and published by Bethesda, the grand daddy of the first-person shooter genre, Doom, has announced a comeback