Granado Espada Online
Granado Espada Online offers little choice in terms of customization at the beginning of the game, but utilizes some truly innovative concepts that make up for it as players progress. Humans are the only available race, there are no facial, hair or body customizations available, and there are only five classes – however players are able to obtain new classes in the form of cards and mercenaries that further bolster their ranks, and offer additional family customization.
Fighter – Close-Range Melee, Sword and Shield
Scout – One or Two Daggers, Damage and Healing Class
Wizard –Long-Range Spellcaster, Area of Effect Damage
Musketeer –Long-Range Gunner
Elementalist – Fire, Ice and Lighting Affinity, Buffing Class
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 14, 2006
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Hanbitsoft
- Publisher: Redbana / EuroGamez (EU)
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Amazing Music.
- +Control up to 3 characters simultaneously.
- +Innovative gameplay style.
- +Multiple class specializations.
- -No character customization.
- -Mild learning curve.
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista or 7
- CPU: Intel® CoreTM2 Duo Dual-Core equivalent or above
- RAM: 4 GB or more RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 GT or ATI/AMD RadeonTM HD3870 512MB equivalent or higher
- HDD: 10 GB or higher free space
Articles You May Enjoy
- "Letters From Harran" Contest Lets Fans Contribute to Dying Light
- Techland has opened up the chance for fans to get involved with adding to the story of Dying Light: The Following.
- Novus Aeterno Introduces Volatility System
- In addition to network improvements this week, Novus Aeterno introduced a new volatility system to deal with enemy knockback on unit death.
- Real-time TCG Nova Blitz Blows past $40k goal on Kickstarter
- Nova Blitz has now been fully funded, with over $43,000 secured out of its $40,000 funding goal.