*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Gotham City Impostors is a F2P multiplayer FPS developed by Monolith Productions. Play as violent vigilantes dressed up like Batman against craven criminals dressed up like the Joker in open warfare on the streets of Gotham City.
Crazy competition: Play as a masked Batman wannabe or a crazy Joker wannabe for control of Gotham City, based on a canon story arc within the Batman universe.
Customization: Choose between and assortment of guns, gadgets and even the hairdos that fit your personality and play style..
Player advancement: A robust level up system lets you unlock all the items required to make your impostor as crazy as you desire. Whether you prefer to develop your impostor by proving your prowess in solo challenges designed to test your skills and reflexes or by battling your way to the top of the scoreboard in several delightfully over-the-top multiplayer modes.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 07, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Monolith Productions
- Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360
- +Unique theme
- +Tons of customization options
- +Humorous dialect and tone
- -Lack of lasting appeal
- -Lack of players
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Quad Core CPU 2 GHz
- RAM: 2GB
- GPU: 512MB VRAM DX9 Compatible Video Card (GeForce 8800 or ATI X1900 or better)
- HDD: 7GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- MMO Holiday Events Guide 2014
- It's time for candles, snow, sleigh bells, mistletoe, reindeer, and all the other holiday trappings that make Winter so festive in the West.
- Bots Review
- Bots is Acclaim's take on the popular mech genre but rather than a full fledged MMORPG like Age of Armor, Bots is closer to Exteel, by NCsoft.
- Path of Exile Launch Review
- Path of Exile has turned out to be quite an amazing experience. A phenomenon in its own right.