Goodgame Empire gives you the task of developing an empire from a simple castle. The game features a variety of units and siege tools to help conquer cities on a dynamic world. You build various extensions to your castle and the surrounding area, such as homes, barracks, and training fields. The economic system in the game has several different resources that need to be managed. You can also set up outposts for further resource generation.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Goodgame Studios
- Publisher: Goodgame Studios
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy, Idle Gaming
- Platforms: PC
- +Well animated and colorful.
- +Simple to play and learn.
- +Alliances and trade as very important.
- -Very generic compared to other similar RTS games.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Up to date version of Firefox or Chrome.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lucent Heart Review 2014
- Welcome to the mystical world of <strong>Lucent Heart</strong>, that is published by Suba Games, and has now been released in open...
- Aeria Games Interview: New Partnerships & Games
- There was good synergy between EA and Aeria Games. From our early discussions, it was recognized that both sides were in synch.
- Victor Vran Launch Review
- The game, while having a strong story that is enticing and fully voice acted, doesn't take itself completely seriously.