Gloria Victis is a free-to-play 3D medieval fantasy sandbox MMORPG. It features open world PvP, non-target combat designed similar to Mount and Blade, sandbox crafting, and a player-driven economy.
As a low fantasy title, Gloria Victis has very little magic for players to use. Instead players can go to battle with classic medieval arms, on foot or on horseback. Players can build their own fortresses and siege weapons in a constantly fluctuating battle for territory control between four unique nations, each with their own religion and powers. Everything can be crafted by players in an in-depth crafting system spanning ten different professions and proficiencies. Other features include dynamic weather, a classless system, housing, and a deep lore and storyline for immersion.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jun 08, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Black Eye Games
- Publisher: Black Eye Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Conflict: Dreadnoughts Update Now Available
- New locations, new quests, new aliens ships and more.
- Nexon America Releasing Open Beta for Dirty Bomb on June 2
- Splash Damage’s first-person shooter, Dirty Bomb, opens its floodgates on Tuesday, June 2, so prepare to get rich and die trying!
- Street Fighter V vs Killer Instinct Season 3 - PAX South 2016
- Street Fighter and Killer Instinct have been two big names in the competitive fighting game circuit for quite some time.