Gloria Victis is a free-to-play 3D medieval fantasy sandbox MMORPG. It features open world PvP, non-target combat designed similar to Mount and Blade, sandbox crafting, and a player-driven economy.
As a low fantasy title, Gloria Victis has very little magic for players to use. Instead players can go to battle with classic medieval arms, on foot or on horseback. Players can build their own fortresses and siege weapons in a constantly fluctuating battle for territory control between four unique nations, each with their own religion and powers. Everything can be crafted by players in an in-depth crafting system spanning ten different professions and proficiencies. Other features include dynamic weather, a classless system, housing, and a deep lore and storyline for immersion.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jun 08, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Black Eye Games
- Publisher: Black Eye Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Galaxy on Fire - Alliances to be Released on Android in October 2014
- The popular mobile sci-fi MMO Galaxy on Fire™ - Alliances by Deep Silver FISHLABS will soon be globally available on Google Play.
- Zombies Monsters Robots: New updates coming soon
- En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, is pleased to announce that the s...
- Elite: Dangerous Available Now
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today launched Elite: Dangerous, the fourth game in the groundbreaking, genre-defining Elite series.