Gloria Victis is a free-to-play 3D medieval fantasy sandbox MMORPG. It features open world PvP, non-target combat designed similar to Mount and Blade, sandbox crafting, and a player-driven economy.
As a low fantasy title, Gloria Victis has very little magic for players to use. Instead players can go to battle with classic medieval arms, on foot or on horseback. Players can build their own fortresses and siege weapons in a constantly fluctuating battle for territory control between four unique nations, each with their own religion and powers. Everything can be crafted by players in an in-depth crafting system spanning ten different professions and proficiencies. Other features include dynamic weather, a classless system, housing, and a deep lore and storyline for immersion.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jun 08, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Black Eye Games
- Publisher: Black Eye Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall Launches New Battleframe
- Red 5 Studios announced today that Firefall’s new Arsenal Battleframe has launched as part of the in-game “Omnicon” event, running Aug. ...
- Fruit Attacks Android Review
- While mobile gaming has been a booster seat at the big kid’s table for video gaming, it’s also just as obnoxious.
- Legendary Champions Website Launched
- Legendary Champions official website launched. Aeria Games releases more information about Legendary Champions on the new website for the game...