Global War is a free to play browser-based MMORTS developed by Young World Technology where players can experience one of the most brutal wars in human history, World War II. Gobal War allows players to lead their own army and experience a unique campaign on their browsers, determining whether the Germans or Russians will achieve victory. Numerous weapons, tanks, generals, skills, and more can be used to your advantage in your battles. Resources will also need to be managed carefully so you can create the most necessary buildings and units for your plans. If you’ve got soft spot for RTS games with some historical accuracy, then Global War won’t disappoint.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Young World Technology
- Publisher: GameGo
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Simple unit hierarchy.
- +Easy to pick up.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any up-to-date modern internet web browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cloud Nine Beta Sign-Ups Available
- Cloud Nine, the classic anime-style MMORPG, is returning through publisher RedFox.
- ROSE Online Announces Sea of Dawn
- Gravity Interactive has announced the latest expansion to come to ROSE Online: Sea of Dawn.
- Pre-Alpha Testing Begins for ArtCraft's Crowfall
- Independent game developer ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. announced the Pre-Alpha phase of testing for their highly-anticipated MMO, Crowfall.