Global War is a free to play browser-based MMORTS developed by Young World Technology where players can experience one of the most brutal wars in human history, World War II. Gobal War allows players to lead their own army and experience a unique campaign on their browsers, determining whether the Germans or Russians will achieve victory. Numerous weapons, tanks, generals, skills, and more can be used to your advantage in your battles. Resources will also need to be managed carefully so you can create the most necessary buildings and units for your plans. If you’ve got soft spot for RTS games with some historical accuracy, then Global War won’t disappoint.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Young World Technology
- Publisher: GameGo
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Simple unit hierarchy.
- +Easy to pick up.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any up-to-date modern internet web browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Command and Conquer: Back to the Roots Dev Diary
- C&C's dev team talks about what the series has lost over the years and how they plan to bring it back to what made the original great...
- Rocket League AquaDome Available Today
- Psyonix has announced that the Rocket League AquaDome update will be available for download later today.
- Stoic Announces Fan Art Contest for The Banner Saga
- indie game development company Stoic, and publisher Versus Evil, today announced an art contest for fans based on their experience in the game...