Global Strike is a browser-based FPS developed by NGames and published by Game321. Enjoy a classic FPS gaming experience in any PC web browser with tons of different game modes to enjoy.
Optimized action: The game adopts a self-optimizing 3D engine, bringing a smooth gaming experience to players without worrying about network delay.
Several game modes: Including mutant, solo, team and bomb defuse mode.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Feb 02, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NGames
- Publisher: Game321
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Several game modes available.
- +Plays on almost any modern PC.
- -Outdated visuals.
- -Outdated gameplay.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DOFUS update 2.23: The Gears of Xelorium Now Available
- Xelor's domain, this new Divine Dimension is at the heart of the next update. The Great Chronomaster messes with the temporal markers the...
- Ace of Arenas Mobile MOBA Review
- My first impression of Ace of Arenas is it’s a mish mash of the different MOBAS available today.
- Heroes of the Storm Xul Hero Review
- I’ll be honest, Xul isn’t perfect when it comes to balance. But you cannot expect a new hero release to be perfect.