GhostX is a unique 3D, sci-fi MMO where players assume control of a character that becomes an agent in the secret group known as ‘White Aurora’, who’s mission is to eliminate the evil demon lord that threatens the human world. One thing to note about GhostX is that it’s not a traditional MMO. Just about every aspect of the game is unique in some way or another. For starters, the game has no set classes, but rather an interesting ‘Nanobot’ system where a player’s weapon levels up independently from their own experience and a player’s strengths and weaknesses are tied to whichever weapon they’re using at the moment. With hundreds of unique ‘nanobots’, GhostX has an enormous amount of variety. If you’re looking for a new MMORPG to play, GhostX is well worth checking out.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Jun 15, 2005
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GameKiss
- Publisher: GameKiss
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- +Has a plot.
- +Good interface.
- +Unique gameplay.
- -Many glitches.
- -Some quests are repetitive.
- -Very poor English translations.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.0 GHz or better
- RAM: 512 MB or more
- GPU: GeForce 3 Ti / ATI Radeon 7500 or better.
- HDD: 1.0 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Devilian First Closed Beta Runs October 22-26
- Trion Worlds today published a producer’s letter announcing the first closed beta period for Devilian.
- Lagoonia introduces message system
- Lagoonia has introduced a new message system today.
- A.V.A: International Championship Coming Soon; Over $50,000 Up For Grabs
- Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, is excited to announce that it will be sending two teams to the 2014 A.V...