GhostX is a unique 3D, sci-fi MMO where players assume control of a character that becomes an agent in the secret group known as ‘White Aurora’, who’s mission is to eliminate the evil demon lord that threatens the human world. One thing to note about GhostX is that it’s not a traditional MMO. Just about every aspect of the game is unique in some way or another. For starters, the game has no set classes, but rather an interesting ‘Nanobot’ system where a player’s weapon levels up independently from their own experience and a player’s strengths and weaknesses are tied to whichever weapon they’re using at the moment. With hundreds of unique ‘nanobots’, GhostX has an enormous amount of variety. If you’re looking for a new MMORPG to play, GhostX is well worth checking out.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Jun 15, 2005
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GameKiss
- Publisher: GameKiss
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- +Has a plot.
- +Good interface.
- +Unique gameplay.
- -Many glitches.
- -Some quests are repetitive.
- -Very poor English translations.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.0 GHz or better
- RAM: 512 MB or more
- GPU: GeForce 3 Ti / ATI Radeon 7500 or better.
- HDD: 1.0 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Seven Souls Online Officially Launches
- Today marks the official launch of Seven Souls Online by publisher Neowiz.
- Games of Glory Partners with MSI at Gamers Assembly
- Lightbulb Crew has announced a partnership with MSI for the Gamers Assembly.
- Pirates of the Caribbean Online Review
- The Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy has been enormously successful in theatres and Disney has done a good job milking the franchise.