Ghost Recon Phantoms
Experience the next generation of PC multiplayer shooters with Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Phantoms. Step into the boots of an elite Ghost and deploy cutting-edge weapons and technology as you link up with your squad to dominate your enemies on tomorrow’s battlefield.
CHOOSE YOUR CLASS –
Pick from three Classes: Assault, Support or Recon; each with class-specific abilities to gain the upper hand against your enemies.
DEVELOP YOUR CHARACTERS –
Level up and unlock dozens of weapons, new equipment and skills to suit your play-style.
THINK TACTICALLY –
Use the advanced cover system to advance through multiple maps and game modes.
ENGAGE IN FIREFIGHTS –
Fight alongside your fellow Ghosts, friends and clan mates in fierce 16-player firefights with the easy-to-use fireteam and squad systems.
BECOME A CLAN MEMBER –
Join or create your own clan to get in on the competitive action, where victory goes to the most coordinated team.
DOMINATE THE COMPETITION –
See where you stand against your friends and foes with ladder rankings and player statistics as well as compete in international tournaments.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 15, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ubisoft Singapore
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- + High quality graphics
- + Tactical-based shooter
- + High production value
- - Combat slow for an online shooter
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP - 10
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 3 Ghz / Phenom II X2 545 or higher
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: 512+ MB DirectX-compliant, Shader 3.0-enabled video card based on nVidia GeForce GTX 260 or AMD/ATi HD 4850 or better
- HDD: 6 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light - Devs play co-op in new promo video
- The developers from Techland sat together for an intense co-op session of Dying Light. Lead devs Tymon Smektała and Maciej Binkowski along wi...
- Auto Club Revolution: Version 2.0 Coming Soon
- Developer Eutechnyx is keen to involve their legions of existing players and will shortly launch a CLOSED BETA platform with a dedicated forum...
- Sentinel Heroes Remake’s New Update Goes Live Today
- Sentinel Heroes Studios announced the release of a new update for its strategic RPG game Sentinel Heroes today. The update includes a new rank...