Game of Dice
Game of Dice is a mobile board game created by Joycity Corp. Players join up as various characters in the world of Game of Dice, ranging from telekinetic master to contract killer. Use skill cards such as counter-attack, ambush, high jump, and many more to turn the tide of the match.
Dice power: Collect dice fragments to create a dice with unique abilities
Unique characters: Each character will have different statistics, use the one that fits best with your play style
Team up: Player with others or play in singles match in 4 different tournament modes, from Rookie to Grand Slam
Social: Use the in-game chatting system and emoticons to talk with friends around the world
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: JOYCITY Corp
- Publisher: JOYCITY Corp
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Casual
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 3.1, iOS 7.1
- HDD: 100+ MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar Will Become Free-to-Play this Fall
- NCSOFT® and Carbine Studios™ are excited to announce that WildStar will become free-to-play this fall.
- MOFPS District 187: Sin Streets Adds Flare for the Summer
- Online first-person shooter players bored with bling now have an eye-catching alternative as District 187: Sin Streets (D187), an urban combat...
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Gets "Map Madness" Campaign
- Wargaming today announced “Map Madness”, a limited-time campaign challenging World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition players to reach a cumulativ...