Game of Dice
Game of Dice is a mobile board game created by Joycity Corp. Players join up as various characters in the world of Game of Dice, ranging from telekinetic master to contract killer. Use skill cards such as counter-attack, ambush, high jump, and many more to turn the tide of the match.
Dice power: Collect dice fragments to create a dice with unique abilities
Unique characters: Each character will have different statistics, use the one that fits best with your play style
Team up: Player with others or play in singles match in 4 different tournament modes, from Rookie to Grand Slam
Social: Use the in-game chatting system and emoticons to talk with friends around the world
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: JOYCITY Corp
- Publisher: JOYCITY Corp
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Casual
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 3.1, iOS 7.1
- HDD: 100+ MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- WorkeMon Review
- Imagine a world where people who are looking for work are treated like pocket monsters in the world of Pokemon.
- Galactic Civilizations III Diplomacy Update Brings Influx of Players
- The development team is reporting that four times the amount of players (since Beta 2 went live on Steam) started playing the game this weeken...
- Snail Games Announces Age of Wushu Closed Beta
- Snail Games USA has announced that the first closed beta test for its martial-arts inspired MMORPG, Age of Wushu, will begin on Thursday, Nove...