GalaCollider is a sci-fi strategy game develeoped by NeoCrux. As a constantly evolving card game set four billion years in the future, GalaCollider puts a fresh twist on the familiar 4X strategy genre by adding a digital card game element.
4X meets digital card game: GalaCollider fuses the conquest of 4X games with the deckbuilding and drafting elements of digital card games, creating a new genre with the best aspects of each.
Mod your dec: Build your deck and seed your technology pool before each game with your favorite strategies. Then, modify your deck as you play to adapt your deck and beat your opponents.
Play at your pace: Optional turn timer allows for either long, calculated matches over several days or for quicker, casual skirmishes that you can play in a single sitting.
Constantly Evolving: As the story unfolds, players will be challenged to play the game in new ways, in constantly changing territories of space.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NeoCrux
- Publisher: NeoCrux
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Happy Wars: Three Big Campaigns Available for 3rd Anniversary
- Toylogic Inc. is holding "The Third Anniversary: Three Big Campaigns" to celebrate the third year for "Happy Wars"
- Go!Go!Go!:Racer Ignites onto iOS and Android Devices
- GO!GO!GO!:RACER has launched in North America for iOS and Android devices.
- Age of Wonders III set to release March 31st, 2014
- Triumph Studios, the team behind the Overlord and Age of Wonders series, today announces Age of Wonders III is set to release March 31st.