GalaCollider is a sci-fi strategy game develeoped by NeoCrux. As a constantly evolving card game set four billion years in the future, GalaCollider puts a fresh twist on the familiar 4X strategy genre by adding a digital card game element.
4X meets digital card game: GalaCollider fuses the conquest of 4X games with the deckbuilding and drafting elements of digital card games, creating a new genre with the best aspects of each.
Mod your dec: Build your deck and seed your technology pool before each game with your favorite strategies. Then, modify your deck as you play to adapt your deck and beat your opponents.
Play at your pace: Optional turn timer allows for either long, calculated matches over several days or for quicker, casual skirmishes that you can play in a single sitting.
Constantly Evolving: As the story unfolds, players will be challenged to play the game in new ways, in constantly changing territories of space.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NeoCrux
- Publisher: NeoCrux
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EverQuest to go free-to-play in March
- EverQuest Producer, Thom Terrazas, has announced to the EverQuest community that the game will go free-to-play in March.
- Gameglobe Free Trial and Creators Club Memberships Now Available
- Square Enix have just opened up Creators Club Memberships, giving unlimited access to every building prop and tool in Gameglobe’s whopping c...