Gaia Online has become popular as a large forum and its innovative approach of giving players gold coins each time they post. Since then, it has evolved into a mix between a social network and a casual gaming site. Today there are far more features available than just a few years ago. Besides player housing, car customization and racing, players today can watch full length movies through the in-game cinema. Most of the content in Gaia Online is available for free or through the use of the in-game currency but some if it is only available through the cash shop.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gaia Online
- Publisher: Gaia Online
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, Casual, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +House, car, aquarium, and avatar customization.
- +Watch full length films.
- +Add friends, form guilds and play games with others.
- -Caters to younger audience.
- -Emphasizes social features over gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lords Road Introduces Legendary Goddess: Diana
- AMZGame will be updating Lords Road to improve the gaming experience for all players and also introducing Legendary Goddess: Diana to players
- Lilith Continues Overseas Push with New Soul Hunters Update
- In the upcoming update, two more chapters were added to Soul Hunters campaign mode, bringing the story to a total of 14 chapters.
- Heroes of Newerth Pays Homage to 8-Bit Gaming Era with Interactive Map
- Today, Heroes of Newerth unveiled its 8-Bit Collection, a set of in-game hero avatars and content inspired by some of gaming’s biggest icon...