Gaia Online has become popular as a large forum and its innovative approach of giving players gold coins each time they post. Since then, it has evolved into a mix between a social network and a casual gaming site. Today there are far more features available than just a few years ago. Besides player housing, car customization and racing, players today can watch full length movies through the in-game cinema. Most of the content in Gaia Online is available for free or through the use of the in-game currency but some if it is only available through the cash shop.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gaia Online
- Publisher: Gaia Online
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, Casual, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +House, car, aquarium, and avatar customization.
- +Watch full length films.
- +Add friends, form guilds and play games with others.
- -Caters to younger audience.
- -Emphasizes social features over gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blizzcon 2015: Day 1 News Highlights
- Cool items and digital swag went to people who have a virtual ticket, and all told, we received big news today.
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 is Live on Kickstarter
- The Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign is live, unveiling some of the most highly requested additions to the series.
- “Pirate Kings” Launches Globally on iOS and Android Today
- Today, Jelly Button Games announced the worldwide release of its wildly popular mobile casual adventure game: Pirate Kings--now on the App Sto...