Gaia Online has become popular as a large forum and its innovative approach of giving players gold coins each time they post. Since then, it has evolved into a mix between a social network and a casual gaming site. Today there are far more features available than just a few years ago. Besides player housing, car customization and racing, players today can watch full length movies through the in-game cinema. Most of the content in Gaia Online is available for free or through the use of the in-game currency but some if it is only available through the cash shop.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gaia Online
- Publisher: Gaia Online
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, Casual, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +House, car, aquarium, and avatar customization.
- +Watch full length films.
- +Add friends, form guilds and play games with others.
- -Caters to younger audience.
- -Emphasizes social features over gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat Module Revealed
- Continuing the ongoing war between players and the Cult of the Dragon, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of widely-acclaim...
- InnoGames Honors Valentine's Day with Events
- With a few days to go until Valentine's Day, InnoGames preps players for the romantic celebration with three special in-game events. Star...
- Burning Blade: New mobile Hack n' Slash RPG available
- Teebik Games, a global platform for mobile game publishing, is pumped to announce the launch of its mobile MMORPG, Burning Blade. The highly-a...