Gaia Online has become popular as a large forum and its innovative approach of giving players gold coins each time they post. Since then, it has evolved into a mix between a social network and a casual gaming site. Today there are far more features available than just a few years ago. Besides player housing, car customization and racing, players today can watch full length movies through the in-game cinema. Most of the content in Gaia Online is available for free or through the use of the in-game currency but some if it is only available through the cash shop.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gaia Online
- Publisher: Gaia Online
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, Casual, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +House, car, aquarium, and avatar customization.
- +Watch full length films.
- +Add friends, form guilds and play games with others.
- -Caters to younger audience.
- -Emphasizes social features over gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained: New Evening Update 3/3/2015
- Mark from City State Entertainment has just released a new blog update for their upcoming MMORPG Camelot Unchained. The blog update goes how t...
- Street Fighter V Launch Review
- But I have hope for Street Fighter V. I say that I have hope because that’s the only feature that’s bloody open to be used right now!
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained - An Alpha Hands-On
- We get a hands-on preview of the newest Orcs Must Die!