FusionFall sets a new standard in the browser based gaming genre. With huge 3D environments to explore and plenty of voice acting from the cast of your favorite cartoons (like Dexter’s Lab) FusionFall has much higher production value than your typical MMORPG. Even the combat system, interface, and missions are well crafted and easily compete with client based games. But these amazing features come with a steep disadvantage — free players can only access the first few areas of the game which takes place in the future. To put this restriction in perspective: there are a total of 36 Nanos but free players can only acquire the first 4. Full access comes at the price of $6 a month or with the purchase of a $10/month family plan that covers 4 accounts. The first four nanos and their abilities are:
Buttercup – The ‘green’ Powerpuff girl that has the ability to stun your opponents, cast a group heal, or reward you with more fusion matter after defeating an enemy. She is the first nano you acquire during the tutorial.
Numbah 2 – A short fat kid from Codename: Kids Next Door. His abilities include a passive movement increase, teleporting the player back to safe spots or rewarding extra taros for defeating enemies.
Eddy – The most outspoken of the Ed brothers from the series ‘Ed, Edd, and Eddy.’ His three abilities are: a self-heal, a group speed boost, and a shield that protects your boosts & potions from being destroyed by enemy attacks.
Eduardo – A large purple monster from the show Foster’s home for Imaginary Friends. His abilities include a nuke, a radar that detects nearby enemies, and an area of effect heal.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 15, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Cartoon Network Universe
- Publisher: Cartoon Network Universe
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Mac
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Great visuals.
- +Authentic voice acting.
- +Fast paced combat, unique progression system.
- -Auto-targeting too sensitive.
- -Appeal limited
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any up-to-date modern web browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Civ: Beyond Earth Launch Review
- Civilization: Beyond Earth takes place six hundred years after the current era previous renditions of the franchise typically end at.
- Zombies Monsters Robots -- Twitch Debut Today
- En Masse Entertainment, the folks behind the award winning MMO TERA: Rising is excited to offer an in-depth look at its upcoming third person ...
- Game321 Announces Mu Classic
- NGames Interactive (Game321) has announced via Facebook and Twitter that it will soon be publishing Mu Classic.