FrightShow Fighter is a one-on-one fighter, similar to games like Street Fighter and Mortal Combat. There are ten playable characters, each with their own unique music, level, and abilities. The game also offers a PowerUp system, which grants temporary power ups like fireballs, defense, and flying in the middle of combat.
Play solo in story mode, progressing from area to area as you defeat enemies, or hop online and play with friends or random strangers online!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: 3 Fright, LLC
- Publisher: 3 Fright, LLC
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Origin Mobile Review
- Now Webzen has thrown their hat into the ring, attempting to take the growing mobile MMORPG market by storm with MU Origin.
- Update 7.5 for World of Tanks goes live
- Wargaming has announced Update 7.5 for World of Tanks has gone live, bringing several new features such as new tier 10 tanks, arenas, and titl...
- Warframe PS4 and Xbox One Get Update 14.5
- Update 14.5 has plenty of content to keep fans busy.