FrightShow Fighter is a one-on-one fighter, similar to games like Street Fighter and Mortal Combat. There are ten playable characters, each with their own unique music, level, and abilities. The game also offers a PowerUp system, which grants temporary power ups like fireballs, defense, and flying in the middle of combat.
Play solo in story mode, progressing from area to area as you defeat enemies, or hop online and play with friends or random strangers online!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: 3 Fright, LLC
- Publisher: 3 Fright, LLC
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory Online Gamers + Obama = lOV3
- Nexon America released its final presidential preference survey of “MapleStory” player with Barack Obama being preferred by 78 percent of ...
- The Red Solstice - Pitch Black Update Now Available
- The Red Solstice devs at Ironward continue to polish the experience and add new content on a regular basis. Today -- in addition to offering 5...
- League of Legends Prepares for New 6v6 Trial Mode
- Soon Summoners Rift's meta will be torn wide open when teams are thrust in a new way of playing League of Legends. We're talking sam...