FrightShow Fighter is a one-on-one fighter, similar to games like Street Fighter and Mortal Combat. There are ten playable characters, each with their own unique music, level, and abilities. The game also offers a PowerUp system, which grants temporary power ups like fireballs, defense, and flying in the middle of combat.
Play solo in story mode, progressing from area to area as you defeat enemies, or hop online and play with friends or random strangers online!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: 3 Fright, LLC
- Publisher: 3 Fright, LLC
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Call of Gods Announces Morta Server
- lekoolgames who publish Call of Gods have just announced the launch of a brand new server, their 15th server.
- Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires Playstation 4 Review
- At the end of the game if you played as a created character, you can see them again in other replays, provided you are playing someone new. Ho...