In FreeJack, players race on foot through the urban environments of New Jack City. Getting from point A to point B requires jumping from rooftops, over cars, walls, and overcoming other obstacles. FreeJack mixes the odd but interesting ‘parkour’ concept with the crazy and casual friendly gameplay found in kart racers. Players will be able to chose from many modes, use items on one another, and create clans to face off against each other. Single player missions and the ability to decorate an instanced home add variety to FreeJack.
Jin (M) – The leader of the Andro Bob-omb, Jin turned to free racing to get back at the man who stole his lobster pie. Special: Agility
Nadia (F) – A former gold medal gymnast, Nadia is now a private detective who is undercover as a runner. Special: Technique
Goodspeed (M) – The most famous quarterback in New Jack City. Saul Goodspeed turned to running after a stint in dentistry. Special: Toughness.
Tina (F) – Despite her size, Tina is a master of Judo and physics. She turned to racing to help find her former sensei. Special: Speed
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GamerKraft
- Publisher: GamerKraft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Unique concept.
- +Stylish visuals.
- +Varied environments & game modes.
- +Player housing.
- +Customizable avatar.
- -Limited information available.
- -Only four characters to chose from.
- -Gameplay may get repetitive.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium Dual Core or better
- RAM: 2 GB or more
- GPU: Geforce 6600 GT or better
- HDD: 2 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Don't Starve Together Steam Early-Access Starts Monday
- Don’t Starve Together, the stand-alone multiplayer expansion to Don’t Starve, is coming to Steam Early-Access.
- Hi-Rez Reveals New God Hun Batz; New Update
- Today, Hi-Rez Studios have released a new addition to the SMITE roster: Hun Batz, the Howler Monkey God.
- Unique MMORPG Classes
- Variety is the spice of life. Life would be pretty dull if everyone were the same. This also rings true for MMORPGs. Most of them use class sy