In FreeJack, players race on foot through the urban environments of New Jack City. Getting from point A to point B requires jumping from rooftops, over cars, walls, and overcoming other obstacles. FreeJack mixes the odd but interesting ‘parkour’ concept with the crazy and casual friendly gameplay found in kart racers. Players will be able to chose from many modes, use items on one another, and create clans to face off against each other. Single player missions and the ability to decorate an instanced home add variety to FreeJack.
Jin (M) – The leader of the Andro Bob-omb, Jin turned to free racing to get back at the man who stole his lobster pie. Special: Agility
Nadia (F) – A former gold medal gymnast, Nadia is now a private detective who is undercover as a runner. Special: Technique
Goodspeed (M) – The most famous quarterback in New Jack City. Saul Goodspeed turned to running after a stint in dentistry. Special: Toughness.
Tina (F) – Despite her size, Tina is a master of Judo and physics. She turned to racing to help find her former sensei. Special: Speed
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GamerKraft
- Publisher: GamerKraft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Unique concept.
- +Stylish visuals.
- +Varied environments & game modes.
- +Player housing.
- +Customizable avatar.
- -Limited information available.
- -Only four characters to chose from.
- -Gameplay may get repetitive.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium Dual Core or better
- RAM: 2 GB or more
- GPU: Geforce 6600 GT or better
- HDD: 2 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile Awakening Closed Beta Impressions
- The main draw of Path of Exile has always been its expansive character building system, offering an ever growing list of passives and...
- World of Warships: Playable at Gamescom 2014
- Wargaming today announced its presence at gamescom 2014, the world's largest trade fair for interactive games and entertainment, to be he...
- Edge of Reality's "Loadout" Now Available
- Edge of Reality has announced their Free-to-Play online shooter Loadout will be available from 6pm GMT today on PC.