Fragmented is a buy to play survival MMO with a science fiction flair developed by Above and Beyond Technologies for PC and it is available for purchase on Steam. In Fragmented you are left high and dry in an alien world and you will have to fight with everything you’ve got if you want to survive. With only your fists and wits you must work to ensure the lasting existence of the human race.
Throughout your survival efforts you’ll come across various types of resources and encounter new, potentially dangerous kinds of wildlife. By using these things to your advantage you’ll be able to craft new weapons, provide food for yourself, and construct buildings for protection. As you progress you’ll even start to regain access to knowledge and other various skills that will help keep you alive. The technologies you’ll learn will enable you to build even larger structures, create more effective weapons and armor, tame different types of wildlife, grow new species, and build things like robots and vehicles to give you a leg up in the world of Fragmented.
Fragmented supports both singleplayer and online modes that can have different rulesets. Some of the rulesets are more geared towards PvP combat, whereas others put an emphasis on PvE where players will be working together to survive against foreign wildlife and the elements. These rulesets even have casual, normal, and hardcore modes so you can get just the right type and difficulty of game mode for you. Servers can even be hosted personally so you can customize the game world in terms of food/thirst rates, damage, hunger, mob difficulty, experience, and more!
Harvest, hunt, craft, and build your way to survival in the beautiful world of Fragmented!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 26, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Above and Beyond Technologies
- Publisher: Above and Beyond Technologies
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Rewarding ranged combat.
- +Group/squad focused.
- +Adaptive behavior in monsters.
- -Melee combat is lackluster.
- -Few types of monsters.
- -Small player-base.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit versions)
- CPU: Quad core processor
- GPU: DX11 GPU with 3GB+ VRAM: NVidia GTX 970/ AMD Radeon 390
- HDD: 10 GB
- Additional Information:
- · Partial controller support.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wizardry Online Officially Launches
- Sony Online Entertainment has announced the official North American and European launch of Wizardry Online.
- Transformers Universe Team Announces Plans For Summer Release
- Jagex reveals that Transformers Universe will soon be entering beta phases in plans for a Summer 2014 release.