Forsaken World is the sixth MMORPG by Perfect World Entertainment for the North American market. The game officially launched into open beta on March 09, 2011. Original features in Forsaken World include a Vampire race called the Kindred, the ability for up to 10 players per server to become Gods, a unique PvP system, floating fortresses which guilds can fight over, and map-wide skill effects.
Unlike previous Perfect World games, Forsaken World is set in a Western fantasy world rather than the usual oriental setting. Perfect World Entertainment also publishes Jade Dynasty, Ether Saga Online, Battle of the Immortals, Rusty Hearts, and Legend of Martial Arts.
Races – Stoneman, Elf, Dwarf, Human, Kindred, Lycan
Occupations – Socialite, Adventurer, Merchant, Collector, Arcanist, Botanist, Astrologist, Armorsmith, Blacksmith, Tamer, Alchemist
Warrior – The central figure of any group. Warriors have high health and can deal heavy damage at close range.
Protector – The tank, or defensive fighter of Forsaken World. Protectors absorb blows for their allies. They have heavy health and defense but limited damage output.
Assassin – Masters of stealth, Assassins deal high damage at close range. They have light armor and health and cannot stand toe to toe with enemies for long.
Marksman – Wielding long-ranged weapons, Marksman fight their enemies from a distance. They deal consistent damage over time, but are lightly armored.
Mage – Masters of the elements, Mages are a dieing breed in Forsaken World but those that remain are deadly. They have high damage output but low defense and health.
Priest – Supportive casters who heal and bolster the fighting capabilities of their allies.
Vampire – A mysterious class that mixes magic with melee attacks. Vampires use their own health to perform attacks, but absorb the life of their enemies.
Bard – A supportive class whose music can effect those around them. Bards can disable enemies or buff allies nearby.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 12, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Perfect World Entertainment
- Publisher: Perfect World Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Unique Soul PvP system.
- +Map-wide skill effects.
- +Plenty of crafting options.
- +Varied races and classes.
- -Some translation errors.
- -Generic fantasy setting.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista or Windows 7
- CPU: Mid to High Range Dual-Core 2.5GHz CPU or better recommended.
- RAM: 3GB
- GPU: GeForce FX 5200 128MB / ATI Radeon 9500 128MB
- HDD: 8GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Hitting NA and EU This Winter
- “Blade & Soul is one of the most anticipated online games by Western consumers," commented John Burns, senior vice president of pub...
- Real Madrid's victory predicted by a United Eleven simulation
- Nexon Europe would like to warmly congratulate Carlo Ancelotti and Real Madrid on their victory against rivals Atlético Madrid and are thrill...
- Swordsman Hero's Pack Now Available
- Perfect World Entertainment announces the release of Swordsman's Hero's Pack, a $60 item bundle.