Forge Quest is a dungeon crawler developed by indie studio Open Realms. Set in a voxel-based world, explore a land full of chickens on a light hearted quest to become a hero.
Story: Enjoy a light hearted story of adventure and what it means to truly be a hero.
Single or Multiplayer: Play solo or network with up to 4 players for co-op action.
Randomized adventure: Enjoy randomly generated dungeons with increasing difficulty
Customization: Mix and match abilities from nine different classes
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jun 22, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Open Realms
- Publisher: Open Realms
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Randomized dungeons
- +Decent cusotmization
- -Unoriginal design
- -Generic gameplay
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS (Windows): Windows 7
- OS (Mac OS X): OSX 10.7
- OS (Linux): SteamOS / Linux - 64 & 32 bit
- CPU: x86 or x64 compatible, 1.4GHz or faster processor
- RAM: 300 MB RAM
- GPU: OpenGl 3.2 compatible 3D graphics card with at least 256MB memory
- HDD: 150 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zombies Arrive In New Dark Blood Update
- Outspark has released its latest update, Act III, for Dark Blood.
- Dungeon Defenders II Launches "The Harbinger Awakens"
- Trendy Entertainment has released “The Harbinger Awakens,” the latest major content update for the action tower defense game.
- Scarlet Legacy Celebrates First Anniversary!
- Scarlet Legacy celebrates its first anniversary with some in game birthday gifts including a birthday cake hat, limited time location, and swe...