InnoGames’ Forge of Empires is an MMORTS based on early human civilizations. As you progress in game, so does time progress. Starting from the Stone Age and advancing to the Late Middle Ages, your empire advances through stages of history. Players manage their city as you produce resources to advance yourself as you build an army. With your army you conquer providences while obtaining resources and other wealth. Offering a single player campaign, as well PvP action, Forge of Empires gives players a unique gaming experience with the convenience of being a browser game.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 17, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: InnoGames
- Publisher: InnoGames
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy, Idle Gaming
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, iOS
Editor's Score: 3/5
- + Strong single-player campaign
- + Complex city planning
- +Easy to learn, casual
- - Limited PvP options
- - Casual playstyle
- - Slow resource collection and leveling
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mu Online: Special Guild Event Today
- Mu Online: Special Guild Event Today - Earn powerful rewards for your guild
- Prove Your Fighting Fortitude in Two New Warface Game Modes
- Get set for a double dose of fresh shooter action as two brand new game modes come to Crytek's free online FPS, Warface, today.
- ‘Utz’ Update Brings New Assault Map to Heroes & Generals
- Heroes & Generals, the popular WW2 FPS combining action and strategy, has received a new update, codenamed Utz.