Forge of Empires
InnoGames’ Forge of Empires is an MMORTS based on early human civilizations. As you progress in game, so does time progress. Starting from the Stone Age and advancing to the Late Middle Ages, your empire advances through stages of history. Players manage their city as you produce resources to advance yourself as you build an army. With your army you conquer providences while obtaining resources and other wealth. Offering a single player campaign, as well PvP action, Forge of Empires gives players a unique gaming experience with the convenience of being a browser game.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 17, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: InnoGames
- Publisher: InnoGames
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy, Idle Gaming
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, iOS
- + Strong single-player campaign
- + Complex city planning
- +Easy to learn, casual
- - Limited PvP options
- - Casual playstyle
- - Slow resource collection and leveling
Articles You May Enjoy
- Civilization: Beyond Earth Available for Pre-Load, Mac/Linux Coming
- If you've pre-ordered Civilization: Beyond Earth, good news - the game is now available for pre-loading.
- New Phase for Firefall at Gamescom
- Red 5 Studios™ announced today that the next phase for Firefall, the sandbox open-world shooter, will be unveiled at Gamescom, running Aug. ...
- Elsword celebrates first anniversary
- Elsword is now celebrating its first year anniversary with special events through May 8.