InnoGames’ Forge of Empires is an MMORTS based on early human civilizations. As you progress in game, so does time progress. Starting from the Stone Age and advancing to the Late Middle Ages, your empire advances through stages of history. Players manage their city as you produce resources to advance yourself as you build an army. With your army you conquer providences while obtaining resources and other wealth. Offering a single player campaign, as well PvP action, Forge of Empires gives players a unique gaming experience with the convenience of being a browser game.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 17, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: InnoGames
- Publisher: InnoGames
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy, Idle Gaming
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, iOS
Editor's Score: 3/5
- + Strong single-player campaign
- + Complex city planning
- +Easy to learn, casual
- - Limited PvP options
- - Casual playstyle
- - Slow resource collection and leveling
Articles You May Enjoy
- Supernova Announces Closed Beta Date and New B.R.O. Commander
- Along with the game going into Closed Beta, Supernova will be releasing their teased Alpha Reward, the fierce commander, B.R.O.
- Umbra's Mutiplayer Hero Defense Mode Unlocked
- Umbra has now reached the funding level on Kickstarter needed to unlock its first multiplayer element, Hero Defense Mode.
- Perfect World Entertainment Mobile Announcement Interview
- Today NDA has finally lifted on quite the secret announcement Perfect World Entertainment has been waiting to spring on us.