Forge of Empires
InnoGames’ Forge of Empires is an MMORTS based on early human civilizations. As you progress in game, so does time progress. Starting from the Stone Age and advancing to the Late Middle Ages, your empire advances through stages of history. Players manage their city as you produce resources to advance yourself as you build an army. With your army you conquer providences while obtaining resources and other wealth. Offering a single player campaign, as well PvP action, Forge of Empires gives players a unique gaming experience with the convenience of being a browser game.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 17, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: InnoGames
- Publisher: InnoGames
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy, Idle Gaming
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, iOS
- + Strong single-player campaign
- + Complex city planning
- +Easy to learn, casual
- - Limited PvP options
- - Casual playstyle
- - Slow resource collection and leveling
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Speed Exclusive Screens June 26th
- By far one of the top titles we came across at E3 this year was My.com's World of Speed. At last a free to play racing game built from th...
- War Of Emperium Arrives On Ragnarok Classic
- Gravity Interactive has announced that the massive War of Emperium update has officially launched on Ragnarok Online’s Classic Server.