Forge of Empires
InnoGames’ Forge of Empires is an MMORTS based on early human civilizations. As you progress in game, so does time progress. Starting from the Stone Age and advancing to the Late Middle Ages, your empire advances through stages of history. Players manage their city as you produce resources to advance yourself as you build an army. With your army you conquer providences while obtaining resources and other wealth. Offering a single player campaign, as well PvP action, Forge of Empires gives players a unique gaming experience with the convenience of being a browser game.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 17, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: InnoGames
- Publisher: InnoGames
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy, Idle Gaming
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, iOS
- + Strong single-player campaign
- + Complex city planning
- +Easy to learn, casual
- - Limited PvP options
- - Casual playstyle
- - Slow resource collection and leveling
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragonica Closed Beta Begins June 30th
- The North American Dragonica Closed Beta starts on June 30th. Are you ready? Get your Dragonica Closed beta key and start playing this new fre...
- Squad to reveal September Closed Alpha features at PAX Prime
- Gather your mates and rally up for playable 3v3 demo of Squad at PAX Prime.
- Heroes of Skyrealm Announces Companion Comic
- The comic itself will be released page by page on the official Heroes of Skyrealm website.