Florensia is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Alaplaya. The game offers something that I’m surprised a lot of other MMORPGs don’t, access to the sea. Unlike traditional MMORPGs, Florensia lets players access both the land and sea and players have to play both aspects of the game if they expect to progress. In order to leave the starting continent players have the physically get on their boat and fight their way through the seas to a new city.
Explorer – Can become a Excavator or Sniper at level 40
Mercenary – Can become a Gladiator or Guardian Swordsman at level 40
Noble – Can become Court a Magician or Magic Knight at level 40
Saint – Can become a Priest of Shaman at level 40
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: AHA Entertainment
- Publisher: AHA Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Unique Land & gameplay.
- +Good interface.
- +Solid skill tree system.
- +12 Playable classes (Only 4 starting though.)
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- -Clumsy ship controls.
- -Quest dialogues too lengthy.
- -Slow leveling.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000/XP
- CPU: Pentium4 2.4Ghz
- RAM: 1GB
- GPU: GeForce4 Ti Series 64MB or better
- HDD: 4GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Launching March 17th
- The Forgotten Realms will soon be overrun with the Elemental Evil cults when Neverwinter: Elemental Evil launches for PC on March 17.
- Descent: Underground in the Last Day of Crowdfunding
- Descent: Underground is heading into its last day of its Kickstarter campaign, edging closer to its goal.
- PAX South 2017: Day Three/Closing Thoughts – PLAYERUNKNOWN's Battlegrounds, Doublekick Heroes, and Eternal
- As my time in San Antonio draws to a close, I have to feel incredibly fortunate to be here.