Florensia is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Alaplaya. The game offers something that I’m surprised a lot of other MMORPGs don’t, access to the sea. Unlike traditional MMORPGs, Florensia lets players access both the land and sea and players have to play both aspects of the game if they expect to progress. In order to leave the starting continent players have the physically get on their boat and fight their way through the seas to a new city.
Explorer – Can become a Excavator or Sniper at level 40
Mercenary – Can become a Gladiator or Guardian Swordsman at level 40
Noble – Can become Court a Magician or Magic Knight at level 40
Saint – Can become a Priest of Shaman at level 40
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: AHA Entertainment
- Publisher: AHA Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Unique Land & gameplay.
- +Good interface.
- +Solid skill tree system.
- +12 Playable classes (Only 4 starting though.)
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- -Clumsy ship controls.
- -Quest dialogues too lengthy.
- -Slow leveling.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000/XP
- CPU: Pentium4 2.4Ghz
- RAM: 1GB
- GPU: GeForce4 Ti Series 64MB or better
- HDD: 4GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shallow Space: Insurgency Alpha Announced
- Shallow Space: Insurgency, has now moved into alpha and is on track for an Early Access launch on PC, Mac and Linux on Steam in Autumn 2015.
- Guild Wars 2 Review
- At last comes Guild Wars 2, successor of the much cherished title of the same name, after long months of teasing us with videos and betas.
- Com2us launches major update for Summoners War first anniversary
- Com2us is celebrating the first anniversary of its flagship title, Summoners War, with a major update and several in-game events.