Florensia is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Alaplaya. The game offers something that I’m surprised a lot of other MMORPGs don’t, access to the sea. Unlike traditional MMORPGs, Florensia lets players access both the land and sea and players have to play both aspects of the game if they expect to progress. In order to leave the starting continent players have the physically get on their boat and fight their way through the seas to a new city.
Explorer – Can become a Excavator or Sniper at level 40
Mercenary – Can become a Gladiator or Guardian Swordsman at level 40
Noble – Can become Court a Magician or Magic Knight at level 40
Saint – Can become a Priest of Shaman at level 40
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: AHA Entertainment
- Publisher: AHA Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Unique Land & gameplay.
- +Good interface.
- +Solid skill tree system.
- +12 Playable classes (Only 4 starting though.)
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- -Clumsy ship controls.
- -Quest dialogues too lengthy.
- -Slow leveling.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000/XP
- CPU: Pentium4 2.4Ghz
- RAM: 1GB
- GPU: GeForce4 Ti Series 64MB or better
- HDD: 4GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hunter Blade Review
- Teeming with monsters, challenges, and crafting, Hunter Blade seeks to imitate the unique experience brought first by Monster Hunter.
- Path of Exile: The Awakening - Official Full Launch on July 10th
- Path of Exile today announced that their largest expansion to date, 'The Awakening,' will launch on Friday, July 10th.
- League of Legends Announces HUD Update, Hires Writer Graham McNeill
- Today, Riot Games announced a HUD update for League of Legends, while writer Graham McNeill announced he'd been hired as a writer for the game