Florensia is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Alaplaya. The game offers something that I’m surprised a lot of other MMORPGs don’t, access to the sea. Unlike traditional MMORPGs, Florensia lets players access both the land and sea and players have to play both aspects of the game if they expect to progress. In order to leave the starting continent players have the physically get on their boat and fight their way through the seas to a new city.
Explorer – Can become a Excavator or Sniper at level 40
Mercenary – Can become a Gladiator or Guardian Swordsman at level 40
Noble – Can become Court a Magician or Magic Knight at level 40
Saint – Can become a Priest of Shaman at level 40
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: AHA Entertainment
- Publisher: AHA Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Unique Land & gameplay.
- +Good interface.
- +Solid skill tree system.
- +12 Playable classes (Only 4 starting though.)
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- -Clumsy ship controls.
- -Quest dialogues too lengthy.
- -Slow leveling.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000/XP
- CPU: Pentium4 2.4Ghz
- RAM: 1GB
- GPU: GeForce4 Ti Series 64MB or better
- HDD: 4GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Everquest II Rumpocolypse Press Preview
- This afternoon, I had the distinct pleasure of sitting in on a roundtable with Holly, Executive Producer of Everquest 1 and 2.
- Windward's High Seas Sandbox Adventures Launches for Windows, Mac, Linux
- Windward, an action-packed sandbox game set on the open oceans, has dropped anchor on Steam for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Grand Chase's Final Day of Service Arrives
- KOG Games today announced that the popular side-scrolling MMORPG fantasy epic Grand Chase will end service in North America today.