In Fighters Club, players choose from one of three different brawlers. The game features cooperative beat-em-up style gameplay, with a positional system for high, medium, and low attacks on opponents. Fighters Club also offers a competitive PvP element as well. Players may develop their character in their own style, with realistic martial arts styles, or arcade fighting game moves for a unique experience.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: KOG
- Publisher: KOG
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
- +Fast-paced combat.
- +Different character paths.
- +Blend of PvE and PvP play.
- -Only three characters available.
- -Uncertain English release.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wonders III Theocrat Leader Class Revealed
- Triumph Studios reveals Age of Wonders III's Theocrat Leader Class, including class skills.
- The Aurora World - First Impressions
- Aurora World is a point-and-click (WASD movement included) type MMORPG with some generic features as well as some unique features.
- The World 2: Now Greenlit on Steam
- We Are Good games is proud to announce that after 50,000 views and thousands of player votes on Steam’s Greenlit service, “The World 2” ...