In Fighters Club, players choose from one of three different brawlers. The game features cooperative beat-em-up style gameplay, with a positional system for high, medium, and low attacks on opponents. Fighters Club also offers a competitive PvP element as well. Players may develop their character in their own style, with realistic martial arts styles, or arcade fighting game moves for a unique experience.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: KOG
- Publisher: KOG
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
- +Fast-paced combat.
- +Different character paths.
- +Blend of PvE and PvP play.
- -Only three characters available.
- -Uncertain English release.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MMOHuts Livestream February 20th - SkySaga
- JamesBl0nde is now live on Twitch.TV with a special look inside the alpha test of SkySaga. Don't miss out on this live filming of our nex...
- League of Angels II Animate System Revealed
- League of Angels II, GTArcade’s epic fantasy free to play MMORPG, has some great news for its players.
- Aura Kingdom DevBlog 4
- We’ve already gone in-depth in our previous posts about the flexibility provided through secondary weapons in Aura Kingdom.