In Fighters Club, players choose from one of three different brawlers. The game features cooperative beat-em-up style gameplay, with a positional system for high, medium, and low attacks on opponents. Fighters Club also offers a competitive PvP element as well. Players may develop their character in their own style, with realistic martial arts styles, or arcade fighting game moves for a unique experience.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: KOG
- Publisher: KOG
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
- +Fast-paced combat.
- +Different character paths.
- +Blend of PvE and PvP play.
- -Only three characters available.
- -Uncertain English release.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ntreev USA Becomes SG Interactive
- Ntreev USA Becomes SG Interactive. Ntreev USA, the North American MMO publisher, is changing names. Players can now expect more games and bett...
- Egg-stravaganza Across the Ages: Forge of Empires Celebrates Easter!
- InnoGames announces its annual Easter Egg hunt for Forge of Empires, with new avatars and buildings as rewards.