*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
FIFA Online 3 from EA Sports offers an authentic FIFA experience, complete with official licenses for over 30 leagues and 40 national teams. Build your own unique roster from almost 15,000 real world players and enter a competitive world of soccer/football! FIFA Online 3 features improvements over its predecessors that includes enhanced graphics, new techniques and features, improved artificial intelligence, and dynamic 5v5 competition.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Nexon
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Android
- +Improvements over previous FIFA Online games.
- +Thousands of players to build a roster from.
- +Officially licensed.
- -No dedicated North American/European publisher.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Win XP and above
- CPU: Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz
- RAM: 2GB
- GPU: GeForce 8800 GT
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Dragons Mobile Game Hits App Store
- Pocket Gems, a leader in mobile entertainment, is today announcing the launch of War Dragons, a 3D real-time strategy game for the iPhone
- The Elder Scrolls Online Launch Review
- Elder Scrolls Online is ZeniMax’s attempt to create an MMORPG set within the beloved Elder Scrolls universe.
- Fractured Space Adds New Squadron Command Feature & Additional Content
- Today’s new ‘squadron command’ feature adds small ships that can be launched from the game’s giant capital ships.