*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
FIFA Online 3 from EA Sports offers an authentic FIFA experience, complete with official licenses for over 30 leagues and 40 national teams. Build your own unique roster from almost 15,000 real world players and enter a competitive world of soccer/football! FIFA Online 3 features improvements over its predecessors that includes enhanced graphics, new techniques and features, improved artificial intelligence, and dynamic 5v5 competition.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Nexon
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Android
- +Improvements over previous FIFA Online games.
- +Thousands of players to build a roster from.
- +Officially licensed.
- -No dedicated North American/European publisher.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Win XP and above
- CPU: Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz
- RAM: 2GB
- GPU: GeForce 8800 GT
Articles You May Enjoy
- Celestia - Broken Sky: Cosmic RPG Now Available
- Celestia - Broken Sky is now available to download and play on Android devices from the Google Play Store.
- Dungeon Fighter Online Review
- The retro gameplay is a treat for fans of classic beat ‘em ups, but players craving more modern visuals may be disappointed.
- Brain Storm Review
- Brain Storm is certainly a unique game, which is refreshing with the staggering amount of generic MMORTS games.