*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Fiesta Online is another interesting MMORPG published by Gamigo. The game has five starting classes, each one of which has two job advancements; one at level 20 and the other at level 60. The game’s most notable aspects are its attractive cel-shaded graphics and its solid item crafting system. The game isn’t nearly as in-depth as some of the newer free MMORPGs, but Fiesta is still an all-around fun game well worth checking out. The game’s five playable classes are:
Fighter- Fighters are the generic ‘warrior’ archetype in Fiesta. They are extremely capable in melee combat and have the most hit points and armor in the game. They are proficient with both one-handed and two-handed weapons.
Mage – Mages are the traditional offensive spell casting class in Fiesta. They can do a great deal of damage from a distance with their magic, but are extremely vulnerable in melee range. They have low hit points and minimal defensive capabilities.
Cleric - Clerics are experts at supporting party members in combat. They have a variety of healing and buff skills which make them incredibly valuable to a party. They are the weakest class in the game but when they with a group they’re extremely useful.
Archer – Archers are deadly with the bow. They are fast and agile which allows them to deal damage rather quickly from a distance, but are vulnerable in melee combat.
Trickster – A dual-wielding class that is capable of dealing large amounts of damage in short bursts. They are melee oriented and have decent HP.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: OnOns Soft
- Publisher: Gamigo
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Beautiful cel-shaded graphics.
- +Good skill progression system.
- +Solid Item crafting / resource gathering systems.
- -Only one stat point per level.
- -Repetitive combat.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 2000
- CPU: 2.0 GHz Pentium 4 or equivalent AMD processor
- RAM: 1GB Free
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce TI or Radeon 9200
- HDD: 3.0 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Linux MMORPGs
- Even though free to play MMORPGs and MMO Games are growing in popularity, there are still very few MMORPGs that are compatible with Linux.
- Aeria Games Interview: New Partnerships & Games
- There was good synergy between EA and Aeria Games. From our early discussions, it was recognized that both sides were in synch.
- Team Fortress 2 Review
- Team Fortress 2 is one of the best games to ever hit the free to play market.