A new era of browser-based strategy is here. Feudums is a medieval 4X Strategy MMO created 2Pence Studios. Combining the best elements from games such as Civiliazation while borrowing themes from popular shows such as HBO’s Game of Thrones, Feudums will take browser-based strategy games to a new direction.
With the game’s vassalage system, a core concept of Feudums affecting both diplomacy and player interactions, players must focus on strategy by means of combat and non-combat, such as lands that can be offered in return for someone’s loyalty, and vassals are obliged to support your military campaigns. War is an expensive endevour in real life, and players must take the cost of war into consideration. Seasonal military campaigns and levy troops who players will solely miss during harvest if they die in war are cornerstones of the system.
Features such as or customizing and creating the lore of your Noble House are available through in-game achievements. And with the game’s “Free-to-Win” system, expect no pay-to-win elements here. Enjoying fun, competitive, social and free gaming with Feudums.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: 2Pence Studios
- Publisher: 2Pence Studios
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 and up, iOS and Linux
- CPU: Any modern CPU
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Any modern GPU
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forsaken World Closed Beta Phase 3 & 4 Announced
- The third and forth phases of closed beta testing have been announced for Forsaken World. Forsaken World is a free to play MMORPG by Perfect W...
- Alfheim Tales Online - Your Fantasy Journey Begins on Nov. 26th!
- pets&mounts Let's embark on the adventure full of mysteries and fun, exclusively in Alfheim Tales Online on Nov. 26th!
- TERA Rising: Gunner Update Preview
- Mikedot masters the art of PEW PEW in this quick preview for the new ranged DPS class in TERA: Rising.