Fantage, short for Fantastic Age, is a browser based virtual world for kids. Players create an avatar and explore various maps on their hoverboards. The game has smooth, anime inspired graphics and plenty of minigames to enjoy. By playing these minigames and taking part in other activities, players can earn coins with which to buy new clothes, hair styles, furniture for their homes, and other goods. A monthly subscription unlocks additional features, but is not required to enjoy Fantage.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 16, 2008
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Fantage Inc
- Publisher: Fantage Inc
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Decorate your own home.
- +Play dozens of minigames.
- +Host or attend parties.
- +Instant messaging.
- +Pet feature.
- -Primarily geared towards young children.
- -Limited gameplay elements.
- -No graphic options.
- Recommended System Requirements:
Up to date modern web browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magicka Wizard Wars: Officially Launched
- Magicka Wizard Wars: Officially Launched - Free-to-Play PvP Spell-Slinging Title Launches Today
- Big Huge Games and Nexon M Release DomiNations
- Big Huge Games and Nexon M have released DomiNations, a mobile strategy game challenging players to lead their own civilization.
- Flyff: Fly For Fun Review
- Even after several years, Flyff still stands out as both an easily accessible and enjoyable MMORPG experience.