Fantage, short for Fantastic Age, is a browser based virtual world for kids. Players create an avatar and explore various maps on their hoverboards. The game has smooth, anime inspired graphics and plenty of minigames to enjoy. By playing these minigames and taking part in other activities, players can earn coins with which to buy new clothes, hair styles, furniture for their homes, and other goods. A monthly subscription unlocks additional features, but is not required to enjoy Fantage.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 16, 2008
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Fantage Inc
- Publisher: Fantage Inc
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Fantasy, Casual, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC
- +Decorate your own home.
- +Play dozens of minigames.
- +Host or attend parties.
- +Instant messaging.
- +Pet feature.
- -Primarily geared towards young children.
- -Limited gameplay elements.
- -No graphic options.
- Recommended System Requirements:
Up to date modern web browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jade Dynasty Launches Summer Update
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced the release of the Summer Content Update for Jade Dynasty.
- SMITE: "Serqet" champion details and Ao Kuang hint revealed
- New details for an upcoming god named Serqet has recently been revealed over on the official subreddit page for SMITE. Details include the con...
- Duty of Sentinel: Eclosion Update Announced Today
- Duty of Sentinel Studios has made lots of changes in their turn-based strategic role-playing game Duty of Sentinel (referred to as DoS below),...