Fantage, short for Fantastic Age, is a browser based virtual world for kids. Players create an avatar and explore various maps on their hoverboards. The game has smooth, anime inspired graphics and plenty of minigames to enjoy. By playing these minigames and taking part in other activities, players can earn coins with which to buy new clothes, hair styles, furniture for their homes, and other goods. A monthly subscription unlocks additional features, but is not required to enjoy Fantage.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 16, 2008
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Fantage Inc
- Publisher: Fantage Inc
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Fantasy, Casual, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC
- +Decorate your own home.
- +Play dozens of minigames.
- +Host or attend parties.
- +Instant messaging.
- +Pet feature.
- -Primarily geared towards young children.
- -Limited gameplay elements.
- -No graphic options.
- Recommended System Requirements:
Up to date modern web browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 10/30: STO, C&C, Hawken, and Much More!
- Daily dose of MMO News, October 30th 2013: STO, C&C, Hawken, and more.
- Meet the Heroes of Aura Kingdom
- Pick your weapon of choice and start studying up now on the capable classes in Aura Kingdom! Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-t...
- Gloria Victis: July Update Now Available
- Black Eye Games are happy to announce that development towards performance improvements in the latest update for Gloria Victis will allow comp...