Fantage, short for Fantastic Age, is a browser based virtual world for kids. Players create an avatar and explore various maps on their hoverboards. The game has smooth, anime inspired graphics and plenty of minigames to enjoy. By playing these minigames and taking part in other activities, players can earn coins with which to buy new clothes, hair styles, furniture for their homes, and other goods. A monthly subscription unlocks additional features, but is not required to enjoy Fantage.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 16, 2008
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Fantage Inc
- Publisher: Fantage Inc
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Fantasy, Casual, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC
- +Decorate your own home.
- +Play dozens of minigames.
- +Host or attend parties.
- +Instant messaging.
- +Pet feature.
- -Primarily geared towards young children.
- -Limited gameplay elements.
- -No graphic options.
- Recommended System Requirements:
Up to date modern web browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Defiance: Silicon Valley Livestream Today (July 30)
- Trion Worlds is hosting a livestream this afternoon, July 30, at 3pm Pacific on their Twitch channel to reveal Defiance's new Silicon Val...
- Weekend-Long Dance Party For Knight Age Open Beta
- Joymax is continuing to celebrate its open beta for Knight Age with a weekend dance party.
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Holding Weekend Stress Test
- This weekend, March 17-20, Orcs Must Die! Unchained will be holding a stress test for all current closed beta testers.