Fantage, short for Fantastic Age, is a browser based virtual world for kids. Players create an avatar and explore various maps on their hoverboards. The game has smooth, anime inspired graphics and plenty of minigames to enjoy. By playing these minigames and taking part in other activities, players can earn coins with which to buy new clothes, hair styles, furniture for their homes, and other goods. A monthly subscription unlocks additional features, but is not required to enjoy Fantage.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 16, 2008
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Fantage Inc
- Publisher: Fantage Inc
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Decorate your own home.
- +Play dozens of minigames.
- +Host or attend parties.
- +Instant messaging.
- +Pet feature.
- -Primarily geared towards young children.
- -Limited gameplay elements.
- -No graphic options.
- Recommended System Requirements:
Up to date modern web browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Europa Universalis IV Receives Massive Common Sense Expansion
- The Common Sense expansion to Paradox’s strategy hit Europa Universalis IV is available today, and it comes with tonnes of major changes.
- Zombies Monsters Robots Closed Beta Preview
- WithZombies Monsters Robots, you get to take on the role of hero and fight back these non-human beings from whence they came.
- Hirez Studios Teases New Unannounced FPS
- Hirez Studios just teased some out of focus footage of an unannounced FPS game during their Charity Stream.