Start a wonderful new life underground in Fallout Shelter, a mobile survival simulation game created by Bethesda. Set in the Fallout universe, players are put in control of a state-of-the-art underground Vault from Vault-Tec. Players will be tasked with building the perfect Vault, keeping Dwellers happy, and protecting them from the dangers of the Wasteland.
Players can select from a variety of modern-day rooms to turn an excavation beneath 2,000 feet of bedrock into the very picture of Vault Life. Occasionally, players can send Dwellers above ground to explore the blasted surface left behind and seek adventure, handy survival loot, or unspeakable death.
Whatever the dwellers bring back from their journey, things lik worthless junk can be turned into useful items with crafting. Not only that, but players must prepare their dwellers to protect themselves against threats from the outside and within the vault. In the fallout shelter, anything can happen.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 15, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bethesda
- Publisher: Bethesda
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Simulation
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Tons of customization
- +Unique survival mechanics
- -Low replay value (content can be completed fairly quickly)
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 7.0 / Android 4.1
- HDD: 232+ MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Origin Mobile Review
- Now Webzen has thrown their hat into the ring, attempting to take the growing mobile MMORPG market by storm with MU Origin.
- Moving Hazard Free Trial Launches on Steam
- Psyop Games and IllFonic are launching a special free trial version of Moving Hazard.