Fairy Story Online is a new MMORPG developed by the Chinese studio Ngames. The graphic style and theme make it a child friendly virtual world to explore. Fairy Story has many features to encourage friends to play together and for players to make new friends in-game. A marriage system which rewards couples with special skills highlights the commitment to building a virtual community. Fairy Story Online looks simple to play, and the bright anime inspired graphics make it attractive without requiring high system specs.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: nGames
- Publisher: nGames
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Good variety of in game pets
- +Marriage system & special couple skills
- +Item enhancement system
- -Terribly Poor English translations
- -Only three starting classes
- -Slow paced gameplay
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eon Altar hitting Steam Early Access in time for PAX
- Eon Altar, the mobile-enhanced co-op PC RPG game, is playable at PAX Prime!
- Heroes of the Storm Founders' Beta Impressions
- As you would expect from a game in this genre, Heroes of the Storm revolves around the idea of 5v5 battles to destroy enemy buildings & bases.
- Marvel Heroes: First Year Anniversary Review
- I have to re-emphasize, looking at the game with fresh eyes from now and looking back at the Beta/Opening, it feels like an all-new game.