Fairy Story Online is a new MMORPG developed by the Chinese studio Ngames. The graphic style and theme make it a child friendly virtual world to explore. Fairy Story has many features to encourage friends to play together and for players to make new friends in-game. A marriage system which rewards couples with special skills highlights the commitment to building a virtual community. Fairy Story Online looks simple to play, and the bright anime inspired graphics make it attractive without requiring high system specs.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: nGames
- Publisher: nGames
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Good variety of in game pets
- +Marriage system & special couple skills
- +Item enhancement system
- -Terribly Poor English translations
- -Only three starting classes
- -Slow paced gameplay
Articles You May Enjoy
- Castle Clash: Multiplayer Base Defense Mode Added
- Castle Clash: Multiplayer Base Defense Mode Added - Major multiplayer update now available
- MMORPG Etiquette
- Most of us (I assume) have been living in reality for a while as well, and we've probably become aware of little unspoken rules.
- EverQuest II Review
- Nearly all of the notable places of the first game exist in EverQuest 2 with the addition of several new places to explore as well.