F1 2015 is a Formula One racing game by Codemasters Software. Including all new features such as broadcast quality visuals, online practice sessions and online multiplayer, players can get closer than ever before to the F1 racing experience.
New game engine: Built from the ground up for the latest consoles and PCs, F1 2015 allows players to experience FORMULA ONE racing in unprecedented detail.
Most relevant F1 game yet: Features free digital updates set to keep the game up to date with the sport during the season.
New game modese: mmerse yourself in the new Championship Season, test yourself to the limits in Pro Season or use the new Online Practice Session to hone your skills before taking on rivals across the world in Online Multiplayer.
Inclusive F1 racing experience: Experience naturally authentic purely physics-based handling model with enhancements and additions in over 20 areas.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 09, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Codemasters
- Publisher: Codemasters
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports
- Platforms: PC
- +Impressive visuals
- +Good car-handling mechanics
- +Improved AI
- -No proper career mode
- -Gameplay affecting bugs
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8
- CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 or AMD FX 9370
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: ntel 5th Gen Iris Pro or AMD R9 290 or Nvidia GTX970
- HDD: 20 GB
- 64-bit Windows is required to play
Supported Graphics Cards:
- DirectX 11 Graphics Card Required
- Intel: 4th Gen Iris or Higher, Intel Iris Pro Series
- AMD: HD5770 or Higher, HD6770 or Higher, HD7750 or Higher, R7 250 or Higher, R9 Series
- Nvidia: GTS450 or Higher, GT545 or Higher, GT640 or Higher, GT740 or Higher, GTX900 Series
Articles You May Enjoy
- EvoCreo Android Mobile Review
- EvoCreo is a 2D RPG developed for Android and iOS by IlmFinity.