Evolution: Heroes of Utopia
Evolution: Heroes of Utopia is a free to play mobile RPG-clicker developed by MY COM where you are plunged into a world full of adventure, monsters, bosses, and weapons! Your job is to rescue Utopia and on your adventure you will come across five different factions, create new technologies, learn psychic abilities, and meet new Heroes that are the only hope for Utopia’s survival.
With every level you gain comes new ways to acquire even more power to take down even stronger foes. New skills, weapons, and heroes will become available for you to use at your disposal.
You will also be able to interact with your friends in the game, working together to save the universe. Resources can be shared amongst friends and other players can compete in tournaments on a worldwide scale.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 16, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: MY COM
- Publisher: MY COM
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Sci-Fi, Casual
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Up to 20 unique hero characters to fight alongside you.
- +Friend interactions.
- +Bright, vibrant graphics.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 7.0+ OR Android 4.1+
- HDD: 91.3 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- F.E.A.R Online: Returns With New Beta Phase
- Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games is excited to announce the launch of the beta of F.E.A.R Online, a new-lo...
- Star Trek Online PlayStation 4 Review
- Almost MMO I’ve played on console was easy to get into and play and while not every MMO belongs on a console, this one most certainly does.
- Shards Online Heats Up Its Kickstarter Campaign
- Citadel Studios is kicking off the second week of its Kickstarter Campaign for Shards Online today with some explosive new developments.