EvoCreo is a mobile RPG developed by Ilmfinity. Players can embark on a journey through the world of Zenith and become the top Evoker by capturing and battling over 130 kinds of Creo monsters.
Monsters galore: -Over 130 monsters to capture & evolve
Explore: Enjoy a massive open world to explore where Creo roam
Challenge the World: Challenge other Evokers and become the ultimate Evoking Master! Enjoy Cross-platform multiplayer across Android and iOS
Customize: Details go here.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 05, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ilmfinity
- Publisher: Ilmfinity
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Unique twist on classic RPG combat
- +Recreates what makes Pokemon popular
- +Quality monsters
- -Unoriginal theme and style
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 4.0, iOS 6.0
- HDD: 36+ MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth: New playable character "Prophet" now available
- Ahead of E3, Square Enix is excited to announce the Prophet as the latest character to be joining the Human roster in Nosgoth, from today.
- ArenaNet and ESL to Launch ESL Guild Wars 2 Pro League
- ArenaNet and ESL today announced the ESL Guild Wars 2 Pro League, an all-new tournament series offering $400,000 (USD) in cash prizes.
- Ragnarok 2 Celebrates First Anniversary With Events, Quests, & More
- WarpPortal is proud to announce their one year anniversary of the launch of Ragnarok Online 2: Advent of Valkyrie.